Sales & Leasing
Our diverse team of industrial and commercial agents work across the four offices in Western and North Western Sydney. Our offices work toward a common goal… to get your property sold or leased!
Once a property is listed, it is matched to past enquires from all of our offices, the agents will then work together on your property. This enables a greater scope of enquiry to be generated from a wider demographic. Furthermore, our offices have excellent relationships with both corporate and boutique agencies. These external agents seek our intimate local knowledge to achieve the best possible results.
Property marketing is far more involved than simply placing a signboard on a property and hoping for enquiry to walk in the door. At Coutts, we take a far more proactive approach:
We do not adhere to a philosophy that “one size fits all”.
- A bespoke marketing plan is developed to match the vendor’s and property needs.
- Professional photography that presents your property in its best light is a feature of a Coutts listing.
- Our extensive database will yield a wide range of potential purchasers or tenants including local, interstate & overseas.
- We use online resources including realcommercial.com.au and commercialrealestate.com.au as well as our own websites to expose your property to a wide audience and maximise enquiry.
- We have invested heavily in our online presence and social media to drive enquiries to our office.
Logistic and Distribution Services
We provide dedicated services to the transport and logistics sectors. We advise landlords and tenants on property solutions across New South Wales. Our agents offer a wealth of expertise and experience in negotiating large leases and sales on existing and speculative land developments.
Alternatively, if you have a property that you are looking to sell or lease, our depth of experience, market leading database of prospective buyers and tenants and our hyper-local focus of our agents will be of great benefit to you.
At Coutts we are committed to ensuring we maximise the benefits for you, the property investor. We are more than merely rent collectors, and this is evident from our day-to-day management of your asset which includes:
- Maintaining cash flow
- Minimising vacancy periods
- Ensuring open communication between Lessee and Lessor to foster a strong relationship
- Minimising rent arrears
- Providing detailed monthly statements for your tax and GST reporting
- Maintaining the property and have repairs carried out quickly to a professional standard
- Negotiating new lease/market reviews etc
- Resolving disputes
- Estimating, collection and control of outgoings
- Issuing annual income and expenditure reports
As part of the service and unlike most agencies, we disburse monies to our owners on a daily basis. If your tenant pays by Electronic Funds Transfer, then funds will be paid into your account on the same day they are received. Rent payments received by cheque are disbursed to your account as soon as the funds are cleared. Each time monies are disbursed to you a statement is forwarded by post providing all details relating to the rent payment and disbursements.
We are under common ownership with Beaumont Strata Management, specialists in the strata and community title management of commercial, industrial and retail property. If you would like to discuss management of your property, please contact Beaumont Strata.